My Journey through Surrogacy

This is my journey to becoming a surrogate mother for a wonderful couple. This journey begins with application to an agency and hopefully the delivery of a miracle! Oh and FYI, green is the color of fertility!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hope is always there...

After telling Travis that I had let D&M know that I couldn't move forward in the journey right now he truly understood how much pain it caused me.

Travis is wonderful person and husband and I know eventually this dream will come true. But like I have told many, it may not be today and it may not be tomorrow but it will happen!

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Adrianne, Sending you LOTS of BIG hugs and support. It's good to see your positive outlook despite the pain, frustration, and disappointment you have so recently gone through!! I am SO very sorry Travis just isn't ready to give you his support, but you are so very right to wait and give him the time he needs, even though that is NOT fair to you at all. You are a strong woman, and I look forward to hearing about the day you do get to fulfill your surro dreams. Hey, maybe be then I will actually have made it to my very first transfer after all these roadblocks along the way!!! AHHHH! :) - Rebekah Rose

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Aileara said...

And I just found your blog too. I'm an IM, and am sorry your DH isn't up to this right now. Give him time - hopefully he'll come around. We IPs would be nowhere without the miracle of surrogacy. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home